EoR has therefore bowed to the higher energies of the universe in organising this edition based on the numerological vibrations of the submitters. Numerology is, of course, a science that has been proven by thousands of years of traditional use, dating back to at least Babylonian times. And they probably got it directly from the Atlanteans. Who got it from the interdimensional Martians.
As a leading numerologist has said:
Put simply, Numerology is the interpretation of numbers according to the position on which they are found. A numerologist deciphers the meaning and vibration of letters and numbers in a similar manner that a scientist interprets formulas.
But which numerological value to use? The blog name? The poster's birthdate? The date of the post? The Birthpath number? The Destiny number? The Realization number? The Heart's Desire number? The Personality number? Or the "many other calculations that can be performed"? And which numerological calculation? Babylonian? Pythagorean? The traditional "add up all the numbers"? Who cares? Numerology works no matter which number you choose. EoR chose the poster's nom de blogue since this, being chosen at a subconscious level, represents the true inner symbolism of the blogger on their particular quantum karmic path, and just added the numbers up to reveal the inner secrets of your soul.
Ambitious, independent, and self-sufficient.
- Huw Lynes: Poisonous Potatoes
- Ben Cline: Darwinistic Redoubts
- ChemJerk: Religion and health care
- Clark Bartram: Extra! Extra! Part II: Murderous Rampaging Teens Hunting Down Homeless.....
- Rebecca: Science FryDay Saturday
- Orac: An uninformative "experiment" on dichloroacetate (DCA) and cancer
Supportive, diplomatic, and analytical.
- Robert Todd Carroll: Mass Media Bunk
Enthusiastic, optimistic, and fun-loving.
- Barry Leiba: Another study of "psychics"
Practical, traditional, and serious.
- Phil Plait: Should creationists be able to get PhDs in geoscience? and Religion and PhDs
- AustinAtheist: How Not To Know God
Adventurous, mercurial, and sensual.
Responsible, careful, and domestic.
Spiritual, eccentric, and a bit of a loner.
- Liz Ditz: Christy Harrison's Advice On Dyslexia: (a) Inadequate and (b) Plagiarized from the Jehovah's Witnesses and Aaargh! Another Woo "Cure" for Dyslexia!
- Bronze Dog: The Myriad Moralities of God and Doggerel #62: "Stop Complaining!"
Money-oriented, decisive, and stern.
- Adam Cuerden: Baraminology, Part I: Defining Terms, For Fun and Profit and Baraminology, Part II: It sounds better in words of four syllables or more
- Thursday: No, It's SIX Bananas!
- Skeptico: The Secret and The "Law" of Attraction (Not)
- Akusai: I Googled "Quantum..."
- Lucy Jr: Refurbishing the Golden Monkey - feng shui or orang poohi?
Multi-talented, compassionate, and global.
- BigHeathenMike: Here's The Secret: Blame the Victim and The Creationists Came
- Sandy Szwarc: The alternative energy bunny....just keeps going and going and Fears of foods, contaminants and modern life
- Lord Runolfr: Born Free?
- Matt: It's Electric (Woo)
- Shalini: When HIV denialists display their stupidity
A master number, and not reduced. Enlightened, intense, and high-strung. (Also read the "lower" vibration of 2 above.)
- Amy Alkon: The Ancient Chinese Art Of Separating Fools And Their Money (and voters in California are strongly encouraged to ring Council-Monkey Tom LaBonge on (213) 473-7004 and demand your money back)
The other master number. Goal-oriented, a global planner, and inspired. (Also read the "lower" vibration of 4 above.)
- No skeptics are goal-oriented, global planners or inspired.
The absolute value of numerology.
EoR urges those who want to explore this powerful method of gaining insight and knowledge to go to Your Lucky Numbers and Symbols immediately.
The numbers show that the 56th Skeptics' Circle will be hosted at Scientia Natura on March 15th, 2007.